Village School Office Manager
The Village School office manager is responsible for a wide range of administrative duties, as well as helping with communication between students, parents, and staff. Throughout the year, the office assistant helps the director with day-to-day tasks as well as long-term projects, including:
- Annual Fund
- Fundraising events, such as silent auction, pancake breakfast
- Maintaining student records & files
- Data entry and database management using Excel, PayPal
- Printing, collating, and distributing weekly permission slips, etc.
- Program promotion & enrollment, such as summer programs, after school music lessons
- Basic graphic design using Word & Publisher (for posters, postcards, brochures)
- Phone and email communication
- Updating Facebook and other digital communications
- Helping with students as needed (covering recess, lunch)
- Greeting visitors, answering phones, etc.
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com